Get behind the wheels of your career. California Auction Resources is seeking enthusiastic, self-driven professionals to join our team. We have an immediate opening for a full-time ENTRY LEVEL sales representative for our marketing department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns to promote the sale of products and services.
2. Creating and managing a sales pipeline to ensure leads are generated, nurtured, and converted into sales.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with auto dealers, leasing companies, finance companies, and other vehicle sources.
4. Maintain and promote vehicle consignment growth from existing and prospective accounts.
5. Managing social media and other online marketing channels to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
6. Collaborate and provide support to other to departments, such as inventory and customer services, to ensure that customers’ needs are met and products are effectively marketed.
7. Have confidence in your ability to be successful. Be self-motivated, establish personal goals aligning with dealership productivity standards, and devise a strategy to meet or exceed those goals.
8. Have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to manage time and multitask in a fast-paced, process-driven work environment.
9. Can communicate effectively with customers and co-workers by phone, email, or in person.
10. Committed to assuring timely follow-up and maintaining solid relationships with past and prospective clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organized
• Excellent analytical skills
• Valid driver’s license required.
• 1-2 years minimum of sales experience or auction house experience preferred.
• Digital marketing experience is a plus.
• Position requires self-discipline, time management, adaptability, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
• BI-LINGUAL (SPANISH) A PLUS
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
Compensation: 18 to 25 an hour (varies based on experience)
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Work Location: In person